ISI designs, builds, installs and services material handling, conveyor and production systems for some of the biggest companies in the world. We have a 25-year+ reputation for quality and we never miss a deadline.
ISI is seeking highly skilled Millwrights with welding and rigging experience. We are seeking someone that lives in the York/Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA area OR near Allentown, PA and is willing to travel. Millwrights with substantial foreman/supervisory experience will be given special consideration and may earn more depending on experience. Substantial heavy rigging experience is very beneficial.
As a Millwright, you'll:
- Assemble and install industrial machinery and equipment per layout plans and blueprints;
- Use hoists, dollies, rollers, and lift trucks to move equipment;
- Mig and/or stick weld;
- Rig heavy equipment;
- Use a variety of hand tools (including power tools);
- Act as a jack-of-all-trades.
This position pays $27/hour OR MORE, depending on experience, qualifications and skills. We also offer health, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance, plus a company-matched retirement plan.
ISI schedules and pays for hotel rooms. Per diem is $50.
No relocation assistance available.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have at least three years of millwrighting exp. (5 years required to be considered for listed pay);
- Live in the York/Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA area, or reasonably nearby (or be willing to relocate at your own expense);
- Be willing to travel for extended periods of time;
- Have a current valid driver's license with a safe driving history;
- Pass a weld test (mig and stick);
- Know how to read blueprints;
- Provide your own hand tools (the tools of the trade);
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.