Seeking talented Service Technicians
ISI designs, builds, installs and services material handling, conveyor and production systems for some of the biggest companies in the world. We have a 25-year+ reputation for quality and we never miss a deadline.
Due to the emergency nature of this position working weekends and being on-call are required.
As a Service Technician you will:
- Travel to customer sites as needed, sometimes with little notice, in order to service and repair conveyor systems.
- Work with onsite foreman to assist with installation projects.
- Work in the shop as needed to ensure the timely completion and delivery of projects.
- Uses various hand tools and shop machinery (drills, saws, shears, etc.).
- Uses forklifts and cranes.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Notifies supervisor when faulty equipment or defective materials are discovered.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position pays $26/hour OR MORE, depending on experience, qualifications and skills. We also offer health, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance, plus a company-matched retirement plan.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Substantial service experience with conveyor and material handling systems.
- Current, valid driver's license with a reasonably safe driving history.
- Pass a weld test (mig preferred & 7018 stick helpful).
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.
- Have the required tools of the trade.
- Willingness to travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 to $29.00 /hour