ISI designs, builds, installs and services material handling, conveyor and production systems for some of the biggest companies in the world. We have a 20-plus-year reputation for quality and we believe in providing top-notch service done right the first time.
ISI is now seeking a qualified person to work in our Shipping & Receiving department as a Tool Crib Attendant.
- Performing all inventory-related tasks
- Receiving shipments, confirming counts and inspecting for damage
- Loading and unloading trucks using pallet jacks, forklifts and overhead cranes
- Ensuring that ISI company trucks and onboard tools are properly signed out, checked in, and periodically audited
- Assembling company toolkits and ensuring they are signed out, checked in, and periodically audited
- Diagnosing and properly repairing power tools, such as drills, grinders, saws, etc.
- Occasionally making deliveries to customers/job sites
- General housekeeping of parts & tools in the crib and other assigned areas
- Familiarity with various industrial parts, tools and equipment
- Experience with the diagnosis and repair of power tools is a plus
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required
- Computer literacy is a must
Education and Experience:
- 1 or more years of industrial stockroom/parts experience
- Ability to regularly lift up to 75 pounds is required
- Prolonged standing, bending, squatting, reaching, etc.
- Working outdoors at any time, performing any function
We offer very competitive pay ($20 - $23/hr or more, depending on experience, skills and qualifications) and a solid benefits package (including health, dental and vision insurance), and a company-matched retirement plan.
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer