ISI designs, builds, installs and services material handling, conveyor and production systems for some of the biggest companies in the world. We have a 30-year+ reputation for quality and meeting deadlines.
ISI is seeking skilled Welder/Fabricators for our Emigsville, PA shop. Mig and stick welding skills are required. Tig is very helpful.
As a Welder/Fabricator, you’ll:
• Work safely;
• Fabricate, layout, assemble and weld according to blueprints and specifications;
• Help others with fabrication and material handling throughout the shop;
• Use hand tools and shop machinery (drills, saws, shears, etc.);
• Use forklifts and overhead cranes.
This position pays $24/hour OR MORE, depending on experience, qualifications and skills. We also offer health, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance, plus a company-matched retirement plan.
No relocation assistance available.
To be considered for this position, you must:
• Have solid welding experience/training;
• Pass a weld/fabrication test (mig and stick);
• Know how to read and fabricate from blueprints;
• Provide your own hand tools (the tools of the trade);
• Pass a drug screen and background check.
• Willingness to travel is a big plus!